Tuesday, May 26, 2009

11

I don't know why I don't blog regularly, or not often enough. Hm...I'm not sure. Maybe I'm spending too much time doing something else.
Firstly, I want to wish my brother happy 27 years young for tomorrow. He still lives at home with his parents and me. Fantastic =] No...I was not being sarcastic. =/ Hey, I'll probably be 30 and still living at home!

So..let's see what has been happening.
Been talking to April. I always find those conversations very interesting, lighthearted, funny and oh so compelling. But, sigh~, I can't get around the fact of this shisha thing or something rather. I have no clue what that stuff is but just staring at the word just already seems so bad already. Gah~ I wish she would stop it...but I really can't foresee it happening anytime soon. Miss you, bubz.
I don't know why I get so down when I think about it. Perhaps, I care for her =/ Or maybe so many people with illnesses which have been smoking related. I am already accepting of the fact of all the other thing she does, but at least the stuff isn't harmful. Like seriously, I reckon, drinking toilet water is less harmful. Sheesh~


Exams in 3 weeks, revision has started and well slowly getting my head around things. I'm not sure where to start. Yes yes I know what your thinking, "From the start, dumbass". I agree as well. So from now till 11th June, I shall study and isolate myself from the outside world...hm..I do that already =/
True Fact: Eugene has went 3 months without ever receiving a SMS..without initiating one. ='(

I spent a good 15 minutes during lunch today, weighing up the pro's and con's of drinking Cat Milk:
PRO:
* It's just milk, less lactose
* Could compare to that Devondale Long-Life stuff?
* Probably tastes like Milk...hence the word "MILK"
* Probably comes from Cows
* I'd enjoy it more than Ralfiee? Ralfie sounds like a mouse name.

CON:
*Probably more expensive and less quantity than regular milk
* Isn't stored in the fridge.

Uni tomorrow. Can't wait~ Actually, only a few people only understand why I enjoy university on Wednesday =p
Dinner time / Masterchef time. Go Poh!
Gosh~ I GOT to have something more interesting or better to blog about.

-uG

No comments:

Post a Comment