Monday, May 18, 2009

Ten

Hello peoples. Ahh...assignments are all officially completed for this semester. Phew~ Now its just all those pesky exams coming up in less than a months time. Wish me luck~
I'm sad overall D=
So, the purpose of my blogging. Something or someone rather just occurred to me which I never thought was a significant thing - how wrong was I.

So let me set the scene: Mt Waverley Library, October 2007.
For naming reasons I'm going to naming them Person "A" and Person "B"
It was a long time ago, but it is still very clear in my mind. I was linked to Person A (We never dated or anything...thank god ><). However, Person B never really approved of Person A, and a futile argument occurred. It was futile because despite all of B's attempts, I refused to listen - caught up in all the flurry.

Turns out, after all, B was right. I never had the opportunity to thank them wholeheartedly, face to face - just through words, which are never enough. As a result, my friendship with B will probably never be the same as it was before this happened.

To B. I am forever grateful. You are adorable, smart and my words or actions can never describe how things have changed because of this - for the better. Thank you for looking out for me =]
If you are unsure of who you are, still, you offered me a Ferraro Roche, saying that you "don't usually offer people chocolate". Hope that triggers something?
I promise you, "B", I will attempt to make it up to you one day.
愛してる <3
Thank you.


I absolutely love this song...its so beautiful ><
Girls' Generation (SNSD) - Dear. Mom


Also the final episode of Scrubs ever as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment